Deafblind Community Services Coordinator – Talent and Onboarding
Under the direction of the Executive Director, cover a broad range of duties and responsibilities with emphasis on generating talent pools and pipelines for current and future recruitment needs within CNIB Deafblind Community Services. The ideal candidate will be an experienced professional in deafblindness, and has experience recruiting specialized roles in the social services or healthcare sector who is passionate about building a strong talent pipeline by proactively sourcing, recruiting, and onboarding qualified talent for CNIB Deafblind Community Services.
Essential Duties entail (but not limited to):
- Coordinate with CNIB Deafblind Community Services (DBCS) managers to identify staffing needs;
- Use experience and expertise to proactively recruit talent for DBCS;
- Lead and support DBCS hiring managers throughout all stages of recruitment process;
- Work closely with DBCS hiring managers to navigate final stages of selection and offer decisions;
- Cultivate relationships with external deafblind intervenor professionals and community partners to proactively build qualified talent pipeline;
- Serve as ambassador for the organization in outreach to potential candidates, external deafblind intervenor professionals, and community partners;
- Review and update DBCS training and mentorship program;
- Maintain and create new up-to-date materials for recruitment of intervenors and other DBCS needs;
Qualifications: (Education, Training, Experience):
- Subject matter expert with demonstrated understanding of theories and principles of intervenor services or experience recruiting specialized roles in the social services or healthcare sector
- Recruitment/onboarding experience;
- Access to reliable vehicle;
- Extensive travel required;
- A diploma or degree in social services, healthcare administration or human resources or equivalent experience.
Closing Date for Applications:
September 28, 2018
Please Send the Application To: email@example.com and quote the job title in the subject line
Please send cover letter and resume,and mention how you learned of this position.
Please note that the successful candidate will be required to pass a standard Criminal Record Check.
We thank all applicants for their interest in CNIB, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.